As an experienced Civil Law Notary, commissioned since 1996, I have expert knowledge of general and complex notarial acts.
Bonded and insured, I offer mobile notary, document preparation and loan closing services in Rapides Parish by appointment only. Credit cards, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or cash accepted.
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND…
- Documents must be signed by all parties in my presence.
- Signers must be alert, cognizant, and have an understanding of document.
- Authentic acts require two witnesses; arranging witnesses is your responsibility.
- Current picture identification is required of all parties, including witnesses.
- No signings will start before 7am or after 6pm.
- I’m not an attorney and will not provide legal advice. (LA RS §37:213)
Preparation is in addition to Notary fee. Request a price quote or specific form here.
Paternity & Child Support
- Acknowledgement of Paternity
- Acknowledgment of Paternity, Revocation
- Rule to Modify Child Support
- Verification of Income Contribution
- Child Support Verification
- Blank Affidavit
- Affidavit of Correction
- Affidavit of One and the Same
- Affidavit of Residency, School
- Bill of Sale – Vehicle
- Bill of Sale – Boat, Motor & Trailer
- Act of Donation
- Affidavit of Heirship
- Lost Title Replacement
- Notice of Transfer
- Consignment of Motor Vehicle
- Bond for Deed (no mortgage)
- Acts of Cash Sale
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Postnuptial Agreement
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Amendment/Revocation Post-Nuptial
- Custody Agreement
- Consent to Travel with Minor
Estates, Trusts & Wills
- Last Will & Testament, Single
- Last Will & Testament, Married
- Last Will & Testament, Partners
- Lease to Own Agreement
- Living Will Declaration
- Small Succession
Divorce, Custody, Name Change
- Non-Contested Divorce
- Community Property
- Petition for Custody (sole or joint)
- Voluntary Transfer of Custody
- Petition for Name Change, Minor
- Petition for Name Change, Adult
- NDR File Check, Employer
- NDR File Check, Individual
- Concealed Carry Application
- Application for License/ID Card, Minor
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) withdrawals
- Installment Agreement, Accident
- Child Safety Seat Affidavit
Powers of Attorney
- Power of Attorney, Specific
- Power of Attorney, Durable
- Power of Attorney, Medical
MORTGAGE REFIS & LOAN CLOSINGS
Mortgage closings, mortgage refis, reverse mortgages, debt consolidation, business and personal loans of any kind are more time consuming and require multiple affirmations. See Closings page for details.
- Online remote notarizations will be available 02/01/22. (LA RS §625.1)
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Information is confidential and Notary will not be disclosed to a third party without Signer’s written consent. Printed documents are transported in a locked, waterproof and fireproof case. Executed documents remain with Signer or are sent via courier to Corporate Client. Notary does not maintain copies.
Contact me to schedule Notary Services.