Are you looking for an experienced buyers’ agent who will guide you through the entire buying process with skill, confidence, and just the right dose of Southern charm? You’ve found her!
Whether you’re looking for a primary residence, to build an investment portfolio of commercial properties or explore the multifamily housing market, I have the expertise to guide you!
DEDICATED BUYERS’ AGENT
As a dedicated Buyer’s Agent I specialize in representing YOUR interests, from mortgage application through close of escrow. My focus is locating the ideal property that meets your needs and budget, and negotiating the best terms for you. I’ll lead you step-by-step, over any road bumps, and on through closing by:
- Providing detailed property information, meeting your specifications.
- Conducting personal showings of selected property.
- Arranging showings of ‘For Sale by Owner’ whenever possible.
- Locating creative financing options whenever possible.
- Negotiating the contract as your exclusive representative.
- Coordinating and being present for inspections.
- Providing resource listing of lenders, inspectors, title companies, closing agents, etc.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR POTENTIAL BUYERS’ AGENT
When interviewing Buyers’ Agents, you should consider their personality, integrity, commitment, availability, and knowledge. Working with a dedicated buyers’ agent who understands your situation, your urgency and is flexible with their schedule is essential.
Find a dedicated buyers’ agent who listens, communicates promptly, and who you feel you can trust and talk to easily. Get a feel of your prospective agent’s approach by asking a few key questions, such as:
- How many clients do you have right now?
- Do you set a limit on how many clients you work with at any given time?
- What are your specialty areas?
- How often can I expect to hear from you? What is your availability?
READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact me for a no-pressure showing of any property in Central Louisiana.