I offer professional proxy bidding services during weekly foreclosure auctions and annual ‘live’ tax sales for an affordable flat fee. Due diligence and all costs assessed by Sheriff is your responsibility.
My services are limited to bidding only because of my interest in real estate auctions and does not create an agency relationship as defined by Louisiana Real Estate Law. Payment for services due in advance of bidding.
*** I am not an attorney and will not offer legal advice on management/redemption/obtaining possession of a property. Please consult a licensed attorney or refer to Louisiana law for guidance. ***
JUDICIAL FORECLOSURE AUCTIONS
- Irrevocable Letter of Credit from financial institution prior to sale.
- Certified funds payable to Sheriff by 2pm on day of sale.
TAX SALE AUCTIONS
TAX SALE CERTIFICATES, subject to a redemption period, are auctioned in May for Allen, Grant and Rapides Parishes. Payment by certified funds is required the day of sale.
LIMITATIONS & EXPECTATIONS
- Non-refundable professional fee to Property Diva, and notarized Agreement must be received no later than two business days prior to sale.
- Services limited to bidding and does not create an agency relationship as defined by Louisiana Real Estate Law.
- Due diligence and timely payment of all costs assessed by Sheriff, parish, city or other municipality is your responsibility.
- I am not an attorney and will not offer legal advice on management, redemption, or obtaining possession of a property.
WEEKLY TAX SALE PHOTO PROPERTY LIST
Comprehensive emailed newsletter listing featuring drive-by exterior photographs and actual addresses (rather than just assessment #s as used in public notices) will be available beginning late February or earlier depending on initial publication of notices.
Weekly updates will be sent each Sunday, ending the day before the sale. This is an EXCLUSIVE listing developed and maintained by yours truly. You won’t find this photographic offer anywhere else!
Subscription rates for 2017 will be announced shortly.